All of the strategies and techniques outlined in this document are to be considered as an outline of best practices for token launch email campaigns. Due to the fact that each token sale is unique, you may have information that conflicts with the below document or have a strategy in place that will create and disseminate Blog Posts at different milestones. he information contained in the below document should be adjusted to fit your timelines.
Goals of Email Campaign Strategy
The email campaign should be used in accordance with Proof Systems' vision, mission, and employee ethos.
The purpose of an email campaign strategy is to have best practices in place:
- • As a means to communicate pertinent and relevant messages to an audience
- • To enhance the relationship with current, previous, or potential clients
- • To encourage customer loyalty and repeat business
- • To increase brand awareness
NOTE: These are all recommendations. Every token sale is different, and you may have different information at different stages.
If something on here doesn’t feel right to you or you have a different goal in mind, adjust based on that.
Drip vs. Broadcast Campaigns
There are two types of email campaigns you may want to design for a token sale:
Drip campaigns — These are automated to send out a certain amount of time after a person signs up/subscribes to a list or based on another trigger. The automation is based on specific triggers and and user segments that you get to define. They provide just the right amount of information at the right time. Drip campaigns are an efficient use of time and effort as once you create a campaign you can automate and schedule it. Drip campaigns can be ideal for a lead-up to a launch and there are a number of apps and online tools to assist in scheduling them.
Broadcast campaigns — These emails are sent at a specific time and target a specific market or audience. Broadcast campaigns are useful to disseminate information on special promotions, events, offers or other time sensitive matters.
Online Tools and Apps for Use in Email Campaigns
- • Active Campaign is the integrated email marketing platform that most people use, especially considering that MailChimp has recently banned cryptocurrency
- • Drip is a viable email marketing tool that is designed more for email automation and modern email marketing
- • Infusionsoft is another platform that combines automated email marketing and general task management
All tools have different pricing plans, features, and options to suit any size of business